Welcome to our web site
The Ashtead Village Club is a private members club
registered under the Friendly Societies Act and is a member of the
Working Men's Club & Institute Union (CIU
). It has about 391 members and
about 142 life members.
It is located in the main street of the Surrey village of Ashtead which is 2 miles from Epsom, famous for The Derby and 2 miles from junction 9 of the M25. Ideally located for walks over Headley and Epsom Downs or to Mickleham and Box Hill.
|Monday to Thursday||3pm to 11pm|
|Friday||12 noon to 11pm|
|Saturday||12 noon to 11pm|
|Sunday||12 noon to 10:30pm|
- The football page has reverted to the temporary page as the season has ended. More
- This week's guest bitter is St Austell Tribute. Coming soon Greene King St Edmunds.
- Regrettably we have had to increase bar prices from 1st May due to an increase in prices and the new sugar tax. More
- We have Guy Sowdon performing for us on 13th, 26th is Golf Day at the Leatherhead Golf Club and the 28th we have Billy Fox singing for us. More
- Our annual accounts for 2018 are now up on the website. There was no need for elections as there is vacancies to be filled but the new committee members are up on the site. More