Welcome to our web site
The Ashtead Village Club is a private members club
registered under the Friendly Societies Act and is a member of the
Working Men's Club & Institute Union (CIU
). It has about 391 members and
about 142 life members.
It is located in the main street of the Surrey village of Ashtead which is 2 miles from Epsom, famous for The Derby and 2 miles from junction 9 of the M25. Ideally located for walks over Headley and Epsom Downs or to Mickleham and Box Hill.
|Monday to Thursday||3pm to 11pm|
|Friday||12 noon to 11pm|
|Saturday||12 noon to 11pm|
|Sunday||12 noon to 10:30pm|
- The football page for April is up with a selection of domestic and UEFA Champions League matches. More
- This week's guest bitter is Wadworth Hop Stomper. Coming soon Wadworth 6X.
- Regrettably we have had to increase bar prices from 1st May due to an increase in prices and the new sugar tax. More
- 18th May Guy Sowden performs and on the 19th we have a karoake disco. More
- Our annual accounts for 2018 are now up on the website. There was no need for elections as there is vacancies to be filled but the new committee members are up on the site. More