Welcome to our web site
The Ashtead Village Club is a private members club
registered under the Friendly Societies Act and is a member of the
Working Men's Club & Institute Union (CIU
). It has about 391 male
members and about 142 life members.
It is located in the main street of the Surrey village of Ashtead which is 2 miles from Epsom, famous for The Derby and 2 miles from junction 9 of the M25. Ideally located for walks over Headley and Epsom Downs or to Mickleham and Box Hill.
|Monday to Thursday||3pm to 11pm
|Friday||12 noon to 11pm
|Saturday||12 noon to 11pm
|Sunday||12 noon to 10:30pm
- The World Cup is over with France as the winner. I will leave the world cup page up until the domestic season restarts. More
- This week's guest bitters are Greene King Barmy Army and Elgoods Putin the boot in.
- The committee elections took place on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th. More
- 21st July is party night with Guy Snowdon of Zen Relics and on the 27th is our golf day. More
- From 1st May, due to a rise in supplier's prices we have had to increase the price of most items on the bar. We have also increased the cost of the snooker light to £2.50. More