Welcome to our web site
The Ashtead Village Club is a private members club
registered under the Friendly Societies Act and is a member of the
Working Men's Club & Institute Union (CIU
). It has about 391 male
members and about 142 life members.
It is located in the main street of the Surrey village of Ashtead which is 2 miles from Epsom, famous for The Derby and 2 miles from junction 9 of the M25. Ideally located for walks over Headley and Epsom Downs or to Mickleham and Box Hill.
|Monday to Thursday||2pm to 11pm
|Friday||12 noon to 11pm
|Saturday||12 noon to 11pm
|Sunday||12 noon to 8pm
- The football season is back with a mixture of domestic and international matches. More
- The guest ale is Surrey Hills Shere Drop and Exmoor Ale. Coming soon Elgoods Cambridge and Warrior.
- Due to the covid-19 virus, we will not be holding an AGM this year but the annual accounts are available to view by clicking on this link. More
- Lapsed members will now be able to use the club providing they renew their membership. More
- Under new government restrictions, the club will close at 10pm, except Sunday which is 8pm. There will be table service only and there will be no standing in the bar area. Masks must be worn when moving around the club and there is a maximum of 6 people per table.